Cập nhật thông tin chi tiết về Unit 11 Lớp 12: Language Focus mới nhất trên website Caffebenevietnam.com. Hy vọng nội dung bài viết sẽ đáp ứng được nhu cầu của bạn, chúng tôi sẽ thường xuyên cập nhật mới nội dung để bạn nhận được thông tin nhanh chóng và chính xác nhất.
Unit 11: Books
E. Language Focus (Trang 126-127 SGK Tiếng Anh 12)
Pronunciation Listen and practise reading the following sentences, playing attention to the stressed syllables Bài nghe: Nội dung bài nghe:
1. Why did you behave like that? ( Tại sao bạn cư xử như thế?)
2. Come for a swim. ( Đi bơi.)
3. I think it will be fine. ( Tôi nghĩ sẽ ổn thôi.)
4. She’s gone for a walk in the park. ( Cô ấy đi dạo trong công viên.)
5. I wonder if he’ll ever come back. ( Tôi tự hỏi anh ấy có bao giờ trở lại.)
Mark the primary stress over the main stress syllables, then practise reading the sentences. Bài nghe: Nội dung bài nghe:
Peter’s coming in a minute if he can. ( Peter sẽ đến trong một phút nếu anh ta có thể.)
Come and see us at our new apartment. ( Hãy đến và xem căn hộ mới của chúng tôi.)
Where’s your new apartment? Is it in another district? ( Căn hộ mới của bạn ở đâu? Nó có ở một quận khác à?)
Why was he trying to embarrass me? ( Tại sao anh ấy lại làm tôi ngượng ngùng?)
Probably he wanted you to notice him. ( Có thể anh ta muốn bạn chú ý đến anh ta.)
Exercise 1. Rewrite the sentences in the passive. ( Viết lại các câu ở thể bị động.)
1. This machine mustn’t be used after 5.30 pm.
2. This machine must be cleaned every time you use it.
3. The flowers should be kept in a warm sunny place.
4. Your bill should be paid before you leave the hotel.
5. The information should be given to us now.
6. Toothpaste can be bought at the drug store.
7. The children should be warned not to speak to strangers.
8. The mystery can’t be solved.
9. Travellers’ cheques can be exchanged at most banks.
10. The news shouldn’t be told to her. She might be killed by it.
1. will be prepared
2. Is food going to be cooked
3. will be pre-packaged
4. can be warmed
5. should (food) be chosen
6. has to be offered
7. could be selected
8. ought to be made
Unit 6 Lớp 12: Language Focus
Unit 6: Future Jobs
E. Language Focus (Trang 69-70-71 SGK Tiếng Anh 12)
Pronunciation Listen and repeat Bài nghe:
Practise reading these sentences Bài nghe: Nội dung bài nghe:
1. What are you looking at? ( Bạn đang nhìn gì đó?)
2. I want to go but I don’t know when. ( Tôi muốn đi nhưng tôi không biết khi nào.)
3. She bought a book and two pens. ( Cô mua một cuốn sách và hai cây viết.)
4. Thanks for coming. ( Cảm ơn vì đã đến.)
5. Where is it from? ( Nó từ đâu đến?)
6. I’m from Hanoi. ( Tôi đến từ Hà Nội.)
7. She’s the one I’m fond of. ( Cô ấy là người mà tôi yêu thích.)
9. The letter was to him, not from him. ( Bức thư gửi cho anh ta, không phải từ anh ta.)
10. I want to ask you a question. ( Tôi muốn hỏi bạn một câu hỏi.)
Exercise 1. Add who, whoever, whose, whom or which to complete the following sentences. ( Thêm who, whoever, whose, whom hoặc which để hoàn thành các câu sau.)
Exercise 2. Join the following sentences in two ways. ( Ghép/nối các câu sau theo hai cách.)
Look at the man. He is teaching in the classroom.
1. I read a book that was written by a friend of mine.
I read a book written by a friend of mine.
2. A man who was carrying a lot of money in a box got on the bus.
A man carrying a lot of money in a box got on the bus.
3. In the street there were several people who were waiting for the shop to open.
In the street there were several people waiting for the shop to open.
4. Britain imports many cars which/that were made in Japan.
Britain imports many cars made in Japan.
5. There are a lot of people in your office who want to talk to you.
There are a lot of people in your office wanting to talk to you.
6. The cowboy who had been wounded by an arrow fell of his horse.
The cowboy wounded by an arrow fell off his horse.
7. Most of the people who were injured in the crash recovered quickly.
Most of the people injured in the crash recovered quickly.
8. John, who wished he hadn’t come to the party, looked anxiously at his watch.
John, wishing he hadn’t come to the party, looked anxiously at his watch.
9. The children who were playing football in the schoolyard were my students.
The children playing football in the schoolyard were my students.
10. Viet Nam exports a lot of rice which is grown mainly in the south of the country.
Viet Nam exports a lot of rice grown mainly in the south of the country.
Unit 12 Lớp 8: Language Focus
Unit 12: A Vacation Abroad
Language Focus (Trang 119-120 SGK Tiếng Anh 8)
1. Look at the pictures. Say what each person was doing at eight o’clock last night. (Hãy nhìn tranh và nói mỗi người trong tranh đang làm gì vào lúc 8 giờ tối qua.)
a) Ba was taking a shower at eight o’clock last night.
a) Ba was taking a shower at eight o’clock last night.
b) Hoa was eating (dinner) at eigh o’clock last night.
c) Bao was reading a comic at eight o’clock last night.
d) Nga was writing a letter at eight o’clock last night.
e) Na was walking her dog at eight o’clock last night.
f) Lan was talking to her grandmother at eight o’clock last night.
2. Look at the pictures. Then match the half-sentences in column A to those in column B. Write the full sentences in your exercise book. (Hãy nhìn tranh sau đó ghép nửa câu ở cột A với nửa câu ở cột B làm thành câu đầy đủ vào vở bài tập.)
a) The Le family was sleeping when the mailman came.
a. The Le family was sleeping when the mailman came.
b. While Hoa was eating, the telephone rang.
c. When Nam won the race, the crowd was cheering.
d. Mrs. Thoa was cooking when Tuan arrived home.
e. When Lan arrived at school, the school drum was sounding.
f. It was raining when the plane got to Ha Noi.
3. Look at the pictures. Write the sentences. Say what the people are always doing. (Hãy nhìn tranh rồi viết thành câu để nói những người trong tranh thường luôn làm gì.)
a) Bao is always forgetting his homework.
b) Mrs. Nga is always losing her umbrella.
c) Mr. and Mrs. Thanh are always missing the bus.
d) Nam is always watching TV.
e) Na is always talking on the phone.
f) Liem is always going out.
Đã có app VietJack trên điện thoại, giải bài tập SGK, SBT Soạn văn, Văn mẫu, Thi online, Bài giảng….miễn phí. Tải ngay ứng dụng trên Android và iOS.
Nhóm học tập facebook miễn phí cho teen 2k7: chúng tôi
Theo dõi chúng tôi miễn phí trên mạng xã hội facebook và youtube:
Unit 2 Lớp 12 Language Focus
The pronunciation of -ed (Cách phát âm đuôi -ed)
Có 3 cách phát âm đuôi -ed của động từ có quy tắc ở thì quá khứ: /d/, /t/, /ɪd/
/d/ sau các phụ âm hữu thanh (voiced consonants): /b/, /g/, /m/, /n/, /l/, /v/, /z/, /ð/, /ʒ/, /ʤ/, /ŋ/ và các nguyên âm a, e, o, i, u
/t/ sau các phụ âm vô thanh (voiceless consonants): /θ/, /p/, /f/, /s/, /ʃ /, /ʧ/, /k/
Review of tenses (Ôn tập các thì)
BẢNG HỆ THỐNG CÔNG THỨC CÁC THÌ TIẾNG ANH
Complete the following conversations with the correct form of the verbs in the box. (Hoàn thành những đoạn hội thoại sau với hình thức đúng của động từ trong khung)
see drink write cook
1. A: chúng tôi Titanic yet?
B: Yes, I have. chúng tôi last night. Why?
A: chúng tôi next Friday.
2. A: chúng tôi the soda?
B: Not me. chúng tôi soda at all since last week. I …………….water all week. It’s much healthier.
3. A: Susan…………….a lot of books lately.
B: ……………..she……………….Wildest Dreams?
A: Yes, she did. chúng tôi one about five years ago.
4. A: chúng tôi hours. When are we eating dinner?
B: I’ve just finished. I……………something special for you. It’s called “Ants on the tree”.
B: Actually, chúng tôi for you many times before. It’s just meatballs with rice noodles.
Have….seen/saw/am going to see
drank/have not drunk/drank
have been cooking/cooked/wrote
Circle the letter (A, B, C, D) to complete the passage (Khoanh tròn vào chữ cái A, B, C, D để hoàn thành đoạn văn)
1. A. lives B. will live C. has been living D. doesn’t live
2. A. has been photographing B. photographs C. is photographing D. was photographing
3. A. is taking B. will take C. has taken D. takes
4. A. won B. is winning C. has won D. has been winning
5. A. won B. is winning C. has won D. wins
6. A. has become B. becomes C. will become D. become
7. A. tracks B. will track C. has been tracking D. tracking
8. A. will see B. saw C. have been seeing D. have seen
Guide to answer
Complete the following letter with the correct form of verbs in brackets. (Hoàn thành bức thư với dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc.)
Dear Mr. Jones,
I am writing this letter to complain about the noise from Apartment 3C.I (1.move)…………. into Apartment 2C on November 1. Since I (2.move)…………in, my upstairs neighbours have their stereo loudly every night. I (3.ask) chúng tôi to turn it down several time. But they (4.not stop) …….. the noise yet. I am a student and I (5.study)………. Every night. I (6.fail)………..my final exam next month unless this noise stops. I would be grateful if you (7.can talk) chúng tôi my neighbours and ask them to turn down their stereo after 10.00 p.m.
Guide to answer
Bạn đang xem bài viết Unit 11 Lớp 12: Language Focus trên website Caffebenevietnam.com. Hy vọng những thông tin mà chúng tôi đã chia sẻ là hữu ích với bạn. Nếu nội dung hay, ý nghĩa bạn hãy chia sẻ với bạn bè của mình và luôn theo dõi, ủng hộ chúng tôi để cập nhật những thông tin mới nhất. Chúc bạn một ngày tốt lành!